Dr. Mike Licona gives talk on the whole issues of heaven and hell; who goes there and how they go there alongside many ways versus One Way. He addresses some of Rob Bell’s comments, raised in his book Love Wins.
In this audio, Licona covers 3 Major Positions :
(1) Universalism – everyone will be saved; no one will be lost, and eventually go to heaven apart from their faith in Jesus Christ.
(2) Exclusivism – Jesus is the Only Way to heaven and apart from faith in Jesus, there is no hope and other way for any human being to go to heaven.
(3) Inclusivism – Jesus is the only God, but he can save people from all faith. He keeps all possibilities open to save them when they sincerely following a god and morally living good lives. Therefore, Jesus is not particular whom you believe and follow. So people of all faith end up going to heaven as long as they live sincere and moral lives.
4 Tough Questions:
(1) What about those who never heard the Gospel?
(2) What about babies who died before they came to the Saving Knowledge of Christ or mentally handicapped?
(3) What about sincere and good person who lived moral life?
(4) What about being tolerant to other people and live life in harmony?
For Audio mp3, click here (42:52 min.)